Offering the Longest Snowmobile Season in New England!
Our main headquarters in Bartlett, NH offers guided snowmobile tours and self-guided snowmobile rentals in the White Mountain National Forest.
The Bear Notch snowmobile system is one of most unique trail systems in the White Mountains and New England. The trail network is a 50-mile closed loop system where all trails are interconnected and almost impossible to get lost. Trails will take riders over Bear Notch Road where you can stop at one of four scenic overlooks for breathtaking views of Mt Washington and Presidential Range.The Bear Notch snowmobile system offers an unparalleled adventure for outdoor enthusiasts, with trails that provide breathtaking views and unforgettable experiences. Such vigorous activities may remind one of life’s other vital aspects, such as overall well-being and personal confidence. For those seeking to enhance their quality of life in private matters, options for buying Priligy online can provide accessible solutions tailored to individual needs.
The backside of Bear Notch Road you will find long straightaways before riders can ride out to Swan’s
Junction, Swift River, North Fork and the old logging town of Livermore along the Sawyer River.
This network is perfect for families and novice riders, trails are never crowded and groomed nightly by the White Mountain Trail Club.
The Bear Notch Network traditionally has the longest Snowmobile Season in New England. Mid-December to April. Riders can stop at Cabin Fever Restaurant for Lunch or Dinner.
Snowmobile Trails are groomed nightly by the White Mountain Trail Club.
Tours Include Snowmobile, Helmet, Gas, and Guide. Guide gratuities are greatly appreciated.
- Forest Use Fee: 6% This is not included in the prices shown above.
- Gratuities: Above prices do not include gratuities for your guide. $10-$50 depending on tour length and experience per sled is custom.
- You are guaranteed to find the best snow and least crowded trails.
- Our Guides will take you where the locals ride and best snow conditions on any given day.
- We love to ride, it’s not a job but an adventure.
- No worries about getting lost or Returning late.
- Tours are kept small 6 Snowmobiles per guide. Larger Groups we will add more guides.
- All guest must be ages 5 and up.
- Driver ’s must be 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license. Individuals with a learners permit will need to complete NH Fish and Game Online Safety Class to operate a snowmobile.
- Guided tours are highly recommended for first-time riders. Tours will take you to the best terrain and less crowded trails. Plus if anything goes wrong someone will be there to assist you.
- Guest should arrive 40 minutes before tour time. Late arrivals may miss the ride.
- Monday-Friday book 4 or more snowmobiles and you can pick your start time and have a private tour.
- Double Snowmobiles Maximum weight: 425lbs
Two-Hour Scenic Bear Notch Tour
60Geared for individuals and families new to snowmobiling!
Introducing our 2-Hour Scenic Tour that is geared for individuals and families new to snowmobiling. Your guide will focus on showing you how to operate your snowmobile and take you to some of the most scenic overlooks on Bear Notch Road and the White Mountain Experimental Forest. Great photos of Mt Washington and Presidential Range. No pressure ride. Tons of Fun! Trails are groomed nightly by the www.whitemountaintrailclub.com
Single Snowmobile – $120
Double Snowmobile – $160
Our two-hour cruise covers 20-30 miles of diverse terrain and is perfect for the first-time rider who wants to experience the thrills of Snowmobiling. Tour will travel to the top of Bear Notch Road and features panoramic views of Mount Washington, Presidential Range and Mt Chocorua. Trails are groomed nightly by the www.whitemountaintrailclub.com
Single Rider – $120
Double Snowmobile – $160
Single Rider – $140
Double Snowmobile – $180
Children can ride with a guide for $75
Three-Hour Gilligan's Tour
Our most popular tour for repeat guests!
Our most exciting tour covers 35-60 miles taking you to some of the finest riding in the State. This tour takes you over Bear Notch Road to Sawyer River Road stopping along the Swift River. It covers most of the White Mountain Trail Club trail system. Each winter this trail system is known for its outstanding grooming and long season. Plenty of spectacular views of Mt Washington and beyond. Don’t worry we won’t leave you deserted on a remote Island! Bartlett Location Only. All tour participants must be ages 5 and up.
Tour operates daily and sells out quickly. Saturdays can book up 2 to 4 weeks in advance.
Single Rider – $150
Double Snowmobile – $190 Only One Driver No Switching
Single Rider – $180
Double Snowmobile – $220 Only One Driver No Switching
As a great introduction to snowmobiling, this tour will take you to the top of Bear Notch Road with amazing views of Mount Washington.
EVERY DAY RATES
Single Rider – $80
Double Snowmobile – $120 Only one driver No Switching.